Our client is proud to have celebrated 29 years in the food industry. Our client is a forward-thinking processor of value-added beef, pork, and poultry items with a strong focus on selling to Healthcare, Hotel, and Institutional Markets, meat purveyors, and Multi-unit regional and national chains up to and including big box stores. In addition, they specialize in custom cuts for further processors including but not limited to grinding operations, deli manufacturers, and the prepared entrée market.
Our client is seeking General Laborers for their meat processing facility. Individuals must be willing to work in a cold environment.
- Open and load meat to conveyor table.
- Use scale to weigh product according to weight specification.
- Pack product according to specification in either boxes or bags.
- Ensure the product is packed using the correct packaging labels and packaging materials.
- Ensure packaged box or bag is in good condition.
- Utilize cry-o-vac or other machines to pack product.
- Palletize boxes.
- Flip product from basket to combo.
- Marinate product.
- Operate grinder.
- Required to work overtime.
- Required to wear all personal protective equipment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds and push up to 80 pounds depending on specific function being performed.
- Ability to crouch and bend repeatedly.
- Ability to work with cold materials in a cold, humid environment.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Follow all safety regulations and support others in working safely.
- Competitive medical insurance.
- Pension plan.
- Meat purchase program.
Sign up for